What is Document Store?
Document store lets you store copies of non-confidential documents into your Inbox and retrieve
them at any time. Instead of carrying hard copies of documents, like your travel itinerary and
resume, just store them in your Inbox and retrieve them at your own convenience.
How do I store a document?
- Using a fax machine dial the access number for the country you are in.
- Press *, then 4, to send a fax.
- Enter your account number.
- Press Send/Start on the fax machine.
* Your document will be faxed into your Inbox.
How do I retrieve a document?
- Dial the access number for the country you are in.
- Log in.
- At the Main menu, press 1, then 4 to retrieve a fax.
- Follow the voice prompts to enter the phone number of the destination fax machine.
* Your document will be faxed to your destination fax machine.
How much does it cost?
It is free to store a document and view it from your Inbox on the website.
There is a per minute calling rate to retrieve a fax.
Is it secure?
Document store is no more secure than sending an email with an attachment. We recommend that
you only use it to store non-confidential documents.
If you would like more help using ekit, feel free to contact Customer
Service by sending an email to email@example.com
Copyright © 1999 - 2009 ekit.com Inc.