Changing your mobile phone
To change your mobile phone, you need to:
- In the top navigation, select My account, then click Account settings from the drop down menu.
* The 'Account settings' page will open.
- On the 'Account settings' page, click Change mobile number.
* The 'Mobile number' page will open.
- In the Edit your mobile number, delete your old number and
enter your new mobile number.
* Enter the country code and mobile number.
- Click Save
* A test message will be sent to the number you just submitted.
- Did you receive the test message within a few minutes?
Yes. Your mobile number has been registered successfully.
No. Check that you have entered your mobile number in the
correct format. If you have not entered your mobile number correctly,
edit your number and click Change. If you have entered your mobile
number correctly, click Request test message again. If you still still do
not receive the test message, please contact your network provider to ensure
you can receive text messages from a website.
If you would like more help using ekit, feel free to contact Customer
Service by sending an email to email@example.com
Copyright © 1999 - 2009 ekit.com Inc.