Managing your Auto-login
Setting up your Auto-login
- Go to the ekit website.
- In the top navigation, click Sign-in
* The 'Sign-in' page will open.
- Sign in using your ekit account number and PIN.
- In the top navigation menu, select My account, then click Account settings.
* The 'Account settings' page will open.
- On the 'Account settings' page, click Auto-login
* The 'Auto-login' page will open.
- In the 'Enter number' column, enter the country code, area code and number of the
phone you will be calling the ekit phone service from.
- In the 'Allow login without PIN' column, check the box IF you do NOT want to be prompted
for your PIN each time you access the phone service.
- Enter up to five phone numbers following the instructions above.
- Click Update
* The page refreshes and your Auto-login settings will be updated immediately.
Deleting your Auto-login settings
- In the side navigation bar, click Account settings.
- In the top navigation bar, click Auto-login.
* The 'Auto-login' page opens.
- In the 'Delete' column, check the box next to the phone number you wish to delete.
- Click edit
* The page refreshes and your Auto-settings will be updated immediately.
If you would like more help using ekit, feel free to contact Customer
Service by sending an email to email@example.com
Copyright © 1999 - 2009 ekit.com Inc.