Editing information in your Travel vault
- In the top navigation menu, select Travel tools, then click Travel vault
from the drop down menu.
* The 'Travel vault' page will open.
- Unlock your Travel vaultTravel vault by entering your pass phrase.
- Click the hyperlink for the category of information you want to change.
* The next page contains your existing information for that category.
- At the bottom of the page, click Edit.
* The next page contains all of the input boxes so that you can edit or
- Type new or changed information into the boxes that are applicable for you.
You don't have to fill all of the boxes.
- If you want Customer Service to be able to tell you your information over
the phone (handy if you think you might forget your pass phrase, or if you
think you might ever need your information when you can't get to a computer),
click the checkbox at the bottom of the page.
- Click Save.
* The 'Travel vault' page appears showing a message saying that you've successfully
edited information in your Travel vault.
- If you want to edit other information, go back to step 2.
- When you've finished editing information, make sure you lock your
Travel vault. You can do this in three ways:
* on the Travel vault home page, click Lock and Exit Travel vault,
* log out of ekit, or
* wait 15 minutes from the time you entered the Travel vault,
which is how long is
stays open until it automatically locks itself and exits you from it.
If you would like more help using ekit, feel free to contact Customer
Service by sending an email to email@example.com
Copyright © 1999 - 2009 ekit.com Inc.