Finishing and sending
a draft email
- In the top navigation menu, click Messages.
* The 'Inbox' page will open.
- In the top navigation menu, click Folders.
* The 'Folders' will open.
- In the list of folders names, click Drafts for email drafts or Faxdrafts for fax drafts.
* If you clicked Drafts, the 'Drafts' page appears showing a list of emails that are in draft format.
* If you clicked Faxdrafts, the 'Faxdrafts' page appears showing a list of faxmails that are in draft format.
- Click the subject of the email draft you want to work on.
* The email appears in the 'Drafts' page.
- Click Resume Draft.
* The header fields and email text box appear.
- When you have finished, either click Send Message to send the email,
or click Save Draft to save the email back in the Drafts folder.
If you would like more help using ekit, feel free to contact Customer
Service by sending an email to email@example.com
Copyright © 1999 - 2009 ekit.com Inc.