Adding attachments to an email
before sending it
- Compose your email, then click Attachments.
* See Composing and sending an email.
- Click Browse, select the file that you want to attach, then click
- Click Attach to attach the file to the email.
* A list of attachments begins at the bottom of the page showing the file
name and file size.
- Repeat step 2 and 3 until you have attached all of the files you want.
* The list of files at the bottom of the page expands as you attach each
- If you decide you don't want to send one of the files you've attached, in
the list at the bottom of the screen, click the check box to the left of the
file, then click Delete attachments.
- Click Done.
* The 'Message composition' page appears showing the attachment list above
the message text box.
- Type any text in the text box, then click Send Message.
* A message appears telling you that your email has been sent successfully.
- Click Continue to return to the Inbox.
If you would like more help using ekit, feel free to contact Customer
Service by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 1999 - 2009 ekit.com Inc.