Reading your POP mail
- Either click Inbox or open any of your folders.
- Click Check POP mail.
* If you have not set up a POP mail account, a message appears
explaining that you must set one up. See Setting
up your POP mail account.
* If you have set up a POP mail account, your email is retrieved
from the POP server(s), then a message appears telling you how many emails
were received from each POP account.
- Click Continue.
* The Inbox page appears and the emails that were just downloaded appear in
your list of emails.
- To read the email, click its subject.
* The email appears in the 'Message view' page.
If you would like more help using ekit, feel free to contact Customer
Service by sending an email to email@example.com
Copyright © 1999 - 2009 ekit.com Inc.